The Organizing Committee of the 12th Seminar on Power Electronics and Control SEPOC 2019 will realize in October from 27th to 30th, in the city of Natal, Brazil. The submission is now open up to July 31st.
The seminar’s objective is to provide interaction between academia and industry to discuss the latest cutting-edge technologies on Power Electronics and Control and their applications. Author are invited to submit original research work according to the topics listed below:
- Power converter topologies and design.
- Modeling, control, and design of renewable energy conversion systems.
- Electric machines design, control, and drives.
- Control theory and applications.
- Power system analysis, modeling, operation, and control.
- Smart-grid, grid protection, and energy quality.
- Distributed energy planning, management, and expansion.
- Efficiency, technologies, and reliability of electronic equipment.
- Topologies and control for smart lighting systems.
- Automotive, aerospace, transportation and telecommunication systems
- Automation systems and robotics
- Standards, codes, and education topics on electrical engineering.
Prospective authors are invited to submit full regular papers of their work. The conference will favor original papers, not previously published or copyrighted, which put in evidence partial or complete results on research areas listed above.
Papers should be between four and six pages in PDF format, according to the template. Research articles can be written in Portuguese, English, or Spanish. Do not include author names, affiliations, and acknowledgments in the first version.
The submission system is available at:
- Paper Submission: July 31st
- Paper Acceptance: September 1st
- Final Paper: September 29th