No dia 04 de fevereiro, Bruna Richter apresentará “The Experience of Time in Episodic Memory”.
Informações sobre o evento, incluindo inscrição, neste site:http://phil-mem.org/events/2021-perception.php
Memory and Perception: Starting the Conversation
Centre for Philosophy of Memory
Université Grenoble Alpes, FranceFebruary 3-4, 2021
The intersection between the philosophy of memory and the philosophy of perception is a potentially fruitful domain of research. The question of how the content of memory differs from the content of perception, the question of whether memory and perception are representational states, and the question of whether memory involves a form of “re-experiencing” the past are, to give just a few examples, among the many important philosophical questions sitting at the intersection between these two areas. However, despite its importance and fruitfulness, research exploring the relationship between the philosophy of memory and the philosophy of perception has been scarce in the recent literature. Thus, by bringing together philosophers working in each of these areas, this workshop attempts to get the conversation started on topics of shared interest to philosophers of memory and philosophers of perception, with the goal of promoting future philosophical research on the subject.
To register, please contact André Sant’Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 1.
Confirmed speakers– Jérôme Dokic (Institut Jean-Nicod/EHESS)
– Christopher McCarroll (Centre for Philosophy of Memory, Université Grenoble Alpes)
– Kourken Michaelian (Centre for Philosophy of Memory, Université Grenoble Alpes)
– Alex Moran (Oxford University)
– Denis Perrin (Centre for Philosophy of Memory, Université Grenoble Alpes) – Bruna Richter (Federal University of Santa Maria) – André Sant’Anna (Washington University in St. Louis)
– Giuliano Torrengo (University of Milan/Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
– Gerardo Viera (University of Sheffield)
Organizers: André Sant’Anna (WUSTL), Kourken Michaelian (Grenoble).
For more information, please visit the workshop’s webpage.