The École d’été de français (ÉÉF) is a five-week intensive French immersion program offered by the Centre de langues of the Université de Sherbrooke (Québec, Canada).
Our program works as a package that includes the classes, the books, the lodging, the meals and a variety of sociocultural and recreational extracurricular activities.
The program is now looking for international candidates to join the program as soon as June 12th, but also for following years.
ÉÉF is for you if…
* You enjoy the idea of learning French in a french-speaking environment
* You are passionate about getting to know people and their culture
* You would like the possibility to get 9 to 12 university credits in only 5 weeks
* You are following a career in French or international studies (or not, but love languages!)
* You want to travel
* You are looking for an enriching summer experience
You can enroll in ÉÉF in three different ways
1- You can enroll through your university and the BCI Student Exchange program (9 to 12 credits)
2- You can enroll directly in our non-credited program
3- You can enroll directly in our credited program (9 to 12 credits)
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
1- Exchange students pay the tuition fees at their home university and $2200 CAN to ÉÉF to cover the costs of lodging, meals and activities.
2- International students of our non-credited program pay $2700 CAN to ÉÉF to cover the cost of the program.
3- International students of our credited program pay between $7200 CAN and $8900 CAN (cost varies whether the student chooses the 9 credits or 12 credits program).