IEEEXtreme is a global challenge in which teams of IEEE Student members – advised and proctored by an IEEE member, and often supported by an IEEE Student Branch – compete in a 24-hour time span against each other to solve a set of programming problems. No travel required, just brain power, stamina & your favorite energy drink.
IEEEXtreme 11.0 will take place on 14 October 2017 00:00:00 UTC. The registration deadline is 04 October, 2017.
- Fame: Unlimited bragging rights and an item for your resume.
- Fortune: The Grand Prize is a trip to the IEEE conference of your choice, anywhere in the world.
- All participants must be IEEE members (Student member or Graduate Student member only) to register and compete in the competition.
- Participants must compete as part of a team of up to three IEEE Student or Graduate Student members. Teams should only include a maximum of two Graduate Student members per team.
- Universities and colleges can have multiple teams.
- Each team must have a proctor to supervise during the 24-hour programming competition.
- Team members must solve and complete the problems without assistance from others.
REMEMBER: IEEEXtreme 11.0 will take place on 14 October 2017 00:00:00 UTC.
If you are a great programmer, or know a great programmer, who is not yet a member, have them join IEEE today.
CARPE CODEM! (seize the code)
Notícia vinculada a